Menubar

Saturday, February 15, 2014

And a lovely time was had!

Am back in Bengaluru after a lovely time in Mumbai. The event went off well. It was so much fun meeting fellow crafters and doing what I love doing  - talking about yarn and fibres.

After my return I got busy sending out pending orders and finishing a hat knit in lovely Italian yarn for my niece Meera. Its my first attempt at writing a pattern. I tried it on her and it looks absolutely lovely and fits her perfectly.  Still have to take pictures with her wearing it.

Will be back with the new hat pattern soon. There will also be some new products at the store soon. Am super excited about them too.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Suma, first time on your blog and I'm loving it and happy to see another craft blog. Thanks, Preethi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Preethi, Thanks for the lovely comment! :) I went through your blog.. its gorgeous!! Suma

      Delete