Menubar

Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello 2014!

Wishing you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year !!! May the year be filled with lots of love, warmth, laughter, fabric and yarn :) I have a feeling that this year is going to be exciting. A brand new year with so much to look forward to. I haven't made any resolutions. Just a few things on top of my mind -

1. I want to take good care of my health and plan to maintain a food diary. A dietician friend of mine had suggested this a long time back.

2. Knitting wise, I plan to make samples and swatches for my online store. Should be quick and fun. Have also planned a few knitted garments.

3. There is a lot of sewing to be completed. Hopefully I'll realise my dream of sewing a jacket this year.

4. I also plan to relax a lot more. This is probably something I'll constantly remind myself this year. I tend to really worry a lot about not doing enough though I do work really hard.

What about you? Have you made any New Year resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment