Menubar

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

4KCBWDAY7 Looking Forward

The last day of the blog week  and the topic for this day was :

One year from now, when the 5th Knitting & Crochet Blog Week rolls around, where do you hope your crafting will have taken you to? What new skills, projects and experiences do you hope you might have conquered or tried?



My goals :

On top of my list is to knit this gorgeous sweater from Filati Handknitting issue45.  I love the saddle sleeves and it will be my first attempt at seaming a sweater.





I'd love to try entrelac and actually make this design I came up with. Colour work is also on my list; I usually never work with more than one colour. I also hope to find a nice balance between sewing and knitting and someday make some money from my passion if only to buy more yarn :)

Though I have completed the posts for the blog week very very late I totally enjoyed participating. I'll be back with my post on my palazzo pants soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment