Menubar

Friday, January 4, 2013

Bernette 15 update



To all those who wrote to me with queries about my Bernette sewing machine, here are the answers though it comes a bit late:

  • I've had Bernette 15 for a year and a half now and I love it. It has had no problems whatsoever. A friend of mine bought this machine in Kolkata and she loves it too.
  • If you do not live in Bangalore, do fill in the "Find a dealer" request form on their site. The dealer will provide after sales service and will help out with spare parts/ additional presser feet as well. 
  • I bought my machine a year and a half ago for Rs.9200

 I hope these answers help you.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for your review Suma. It helped me decide on buying it. I bought this machine by paying 12000. Just like you, I had basic Usha Machine which I exchanged and paid 10500. The price you have mentioned, is it the price after exchange or the actual price ?. Pl let me know...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shashikala,
      So happy to know that my review helped you. The price I have mentioned is that of 2 years ago without exchange. I heard that the price has gone up. I'm sure you've paid the right price.

      Delete
    2. Oh, yes! The price has definitely gone up. I bought this a week back and it cost me 15000. However, I'll definitely say that its worth it. I had the Singer Start before this, and I can definitely feel its power... The stitch functions are just heaven! Now it's called London 15, though.

      Delete
  2. Hi Suma,

    Thank You for your reply... Yes I wanted to make sure I didn't pay extra. Thank you for clearing that for me. Can't wait to use it. Thanks again.

    Regards,
    Shashi

    ReplyDelete