Menubar

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Blingy Sorbetto

No, I haven't completely disappeared. The last couple of months were very hectic. My to-do list was threatening to explode and the only way to keep sane was to prioritise. Sadly, it was my blog that had to take a backseat. Last weekend I finally got around to taking pictures of my Sorbetto - this one with lots of bling.


I fell in love with Meg's peter pan collar tutorial and decided to add a peter pan collar to this version. The sleeves are the ruffled ones like here. I only seem to use ruffled sleeves - it is high time I learnt to draft other types of sleeves. I used this tutorial to draft the peter pan collar. The sequins did take forever to sew on.

I'm super happy with this version of Sorbetto.

This is the last of the projects that I had started before my New Zealand trip ( that feels like it was in another era!) I'll be back soon with my more recent projects.


4 comments:

  1. Disco Deewani Dress! Reminds me of that 80's era

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous…..
    Gurgaonflowerplaza.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one....
    http://www.gujaratonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked the post
    http://www.saadepunjab.com

    ReplyDelete