Menubar

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sleep time Sorbetto




Sorbetto love continues... This is my fourth version and the one I wear the most. I made a set of pajamas as well, to go with the top. This one is so comfortable that I look foward to more hours of zzzz time :)

The only change I made is that I increased the shoulder width and increased the length by 2.5 inches. The rest of the instructions I followed as they are.
The pajamas are just like the ones I made here. The template I made then has been used a lot ever since.

No, I'm not done with Sorbetto yet. Can't wait to share the fifth and my most favourite version.  

9 comments:

  1. Hi Suma,
    Just wanted to let you know that you have a nice blog. I like the way you have taken the pictures and will follow your blog regularly. Take Care
    Sunita Suhas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sunita for visting and leaving me a message. Hope you enjoy all the future posts too.

      Delete
  2. That is looking so good, Suma!!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So comfort costume...

    mumbaiflowerplaza.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked the post
    bangalorewithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant stuff!
    puneonnet.com

    ReplyDelete