Menubar

Friday, June 10, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

My blog has been awarded the "Kreativ Blogger Award" by Josie from Handmade by knottygal blog.This is my blog's first ever award and I'm delighted to say the least. Thank you so much Josie!


The following are the rules suggested for the Kreative Blogger Award :

• Thank the person who nominated you for the award
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog
• Link to the person who nominated you for this award
• List seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
• Nominate and post links to the seven Kreativ Bloggers you nominate
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs (or otherwise notify the recipients), letting them know they have been nominated


As per the rules I have to list down 7 things about myself. So here they are

I love to have a cup of tea around 11 in the morning. It is my favourite time of the day. I call this my 11 o'clock tea. Rituals like these make the day so interesting. I also like to nibble on a piece of dark chocolate after lunch. Bournville is my favourite.

I can speak 5 languages fluently Hindi,Marathi,Kannada,Tamil and English. I learnt French in school and German in college but they are barely passable now. But you really don't forget a language, do you?. Comes back when you really need it. Like the time when we were in Germany and I had to converse with people who only knew German. I think I did quite well.

I recently discovered that I have a huge appetite for movies. On a 16 hour flight to the US I watched around 7 movies, most of them romantic comedies.

I love the colour purple. It makes me happy.

I love to travel. I prefer the hills and mountains to the beaches.

I love dancing. I learnt  Bharatnatyam(Indian classical dance) for many years since childhood. I had once thought that I would be a dancer.

I actually studied to be a production engineer, trained in a boiler manufacturing company as part of my course and then did a post graduation in business management. Here I am following a different path altogether and loving my life for all the various times it has shown me. It has been one lovely journey from overhead cranes, welding ,radial drilling machines to sewing machines and knitting needles.

And here's a list of some of my favourite blogs who I pass on the award to

eats reads reviews

iro iro

passionate about baking

aesthetic nest

made by Lex

flossie teacakes

Thanks to the above bloggers for inspiring me . Keep up all the good work.



1 comment: