Menubar

Thursday, May 5, 2011

And.....Fifteee!

My fiftieth post! What a happy and proud moment it is for me. And what an exciting journey it has been. I hope you have enjoyed this journey as much as I have.Fifty posts might not sound like a lot but I'm feeling very proud to have come this far. When I look back I realise how much I've grown. In terms of expressing myself (my first blog had 2 sentences ....noooo,don't look). I did not know then if I even wanted to blog. It was my dear husband who encouraged me to blog (Thank you Ganesh, you are the best!). It has been fun and has now become such an important part of me.

Thank you all you readers for reading what I write and for your comments. I love hearing from you. Every comment makes my day, everytime. Keep them coming even if it just to say "hi".

Thanks also to these people who do not know me but have inspired and taught me so much

Crochet : Teresa
Knitting : Judy
Craft Inspiration : ThreadBanger
Patternmaking : Don Morin

I hope life is exciting enough for me to be able to share something always. Am eagerly looking forward to the next 50 posts.

5 comments:

  1. I hope too that life is interesting enough for you so we get to read your wonderful posts! Congrats on achieving such a milestone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 50th post! May you have inspiration for many more to come! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 50th and wish you many, many more posts and projects!!!
    All the best...:)

    ReplyDelete