Menubar

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Craft Room Part 1 - New Curtains





Have been a fan and follower of ashley's blog for sometime now and was very inspired by her craft room makeover series. I decided to do something similar to this room where i spend so much time crafting. Have been very lucky to have a whole room for myself.


We (my husband was so very supportive and as enthusiastic as I ) started by getting this room painted a lovely shade of green called Green Apple. I was seeing so much of green in decor magazines that it was just the colour i wanted. I love the way pink looks with this shade of green. So the curtains had to be pink.



I chose this baby pink cotton fabric with little flowers on it for the curtains. Followed Ashley's tutorial for making tabbed curtains. I made four panels with seven tabs for each panel. Realised that making curtains is really easy. I did not have to line these since this room does not receive direct sunlight.



Love the fabric and the way the curtains turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment