Menubar

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crochet

Have always wanted to sew,knit and crochet. My mother had joined sewing classes when i was a little girl and i remember coming back from school and trying out dresses that she'd make for me. Have wanted to sew like her ever since. My aunt was the one who inspired me to knit and crochet. She lives in another city so never got to learn from her.
Thats when Teresa come along. Her blog is great for beginners.
So here's my first crochet seed stitch scarf -
And my crochet headband

Find the pattern here













The ipod sock made for my mother.You'll find a tutorial for this on Teresa's blog.















Also made a beret for myself and really waiting for the winter.

Find the pattern here

1 comment:

  1. Hey Suma

    The scarf's really good and also other stuff. Way to go.

    Cheers
    Rajeev

    ReplyDelete